The basis of our business is making things stop. Safely and timely. This is why the word "brakes" is still a part of our company name, despite the fact that our product range has been expanded over the years to include a variety of related products. Our market-leading and reliable hydraulic brake system is guaranteed to meet your specific requirements. Every braking solution we supply is extensively tested and can be individually customized and certified to comply with your particular operation and environment.
Our brake product range comprises both active brake calipers, which are hydraulic pressure-applied, and failsafe brake calipers, which are spring-applied and hydraulically released. The hydraulic brakes are available in a variety of versions, for example with offshore finish for corrosive environments.
Key benefits of our brakes are:
- Few moving parts, resulting in easy maintenance and reduced costs
- Small air gap combined with few moving parts, which mean short response time and fast braking
- Two different types of spring packages available, reducing loss of force and providing higher levels of safety
- Drain ports for hydraulic oil leakage, preventing the presence of oil on brake discs and further increasing safety levels
- Tested down to - 40 degrees C
Please see below some of our brakes for the WIND & INDUSTRY segments.