The entire Svendborg Brakes product range is designed, tested and engineered based on decades of experience. The product you buy is a product you can trust. Your operation allows no margin for error and no time for failure. That is why you need proven, applied technology at its very best, and that is exactly what we offer you. Our products are engineered to last for decades - and we have built in decades of know-how to make sure that they will.
We know you
Your primary advantage in purchasing products from Svendborg Brakes however, might not even be the proven quality and durability of the product itself. Our experience is what really sets our solutions apart. Due to our decades of accumulated know-how and experience within wind and other heavy industry operations in even remote and harsh conditions, we know you! That is to say, we know what you need, and our complete solutions can be individually customized and certified.
Nothing more - nothing less
We have an extensive knowledge of wind turbines, both on- and offshore, and of other heavy industry operations such as mining, cranes and marine installations. Chances are, we know your operation. This allows us to deliver and install exactly the right braking solution and to train you and service it accordingly, making sure that it will last for as long as possible and always be 100 % fail-safe.
Our products are designed and engineered to make your operation safer and to work even if everything else fails. Time and testing have proven that our products and solutions do just that. Work! In any environment, at any facility, anywhere.
All Svendborg Brakes products are engineered and constructed with:
- Fewest possible moving parts for very low maintenance
- Good torque control and stability for controlled and effective braking
- High heat capacity to cope with very heavy braking loads
- Fast reaction time which is vital in case of an emergency
- Compact size for easy installation even in existing facilities
- Extensive testing and proper certification for all types of operations and conditions
The Svendborg Brakes product range includes:
- Hydraulic brakes with clamping forces from 500 N to 1,150,000 N
- Thruster brakes
- Hydraulic power units
- Soft braking controls
- Yaw systems
- Rotor locks